Baker County Property Management
When you own rental properties in Baker County, you need the right residential property management to ensure everything runs smoothly. Investing in real estate becomes much easier with good property managers in Baker County.
We make investing in real estate much easier by offering the right property management services. It doesn’t matter if you plan to own properties in Macclenny, Glen St. Mary or even in Olustee or Sanderson, we’re here to help. Our professional property management services give you the peace of mind you need to live your life, while owning rental properties in Baker County.
Our team of property managers can handle your needs regardless of how many properties you own. We can help with just one or with dozens. If you want to achieve your investment goals, we will help you by finding great tenants, retaining them for more than just one lease and taking all the headaches out of property management.
Baker County Information
Baker County is found in Florida and has a population of more than 30,000 residents. Macclenny is the county seat and the entire county was founded back in 1861 by James McNair Baker. The count is home to a portion of the St. Mary’s River and was the site of the Battle of Olustee in 1864. This battle was the only major Civil War battle fought in Florida.
The river provides something for residents to enjoy with St. Mary’s Shoals Park providing about 2 miles of access. The park also provides white sandy shoals for all to enjoy.
LOCAL CONTACT INFORMATION FOR VARIOUS UTILITIES
Click on the company name to be directed to their home page.
- Southeast Propane – (904) 259-2257
- Sawyer Gas – (904) 259-3189
* Most providers have bundled packages for best deals. Check with your provider to see what is best for you.
- www.bakerk12.org – (904) 259-6251
Other Important Numbers:
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD): – www.machsat.org
- www.bakertaxcollector.com – (904) 653-4518
- www.bakercountyfl.org – (904) 259-3613
- www.baker.floridahealth.gov – (904) 259-6291
- Baker County Sheriff’s Office – 911 in the event of emergency| (904) 259-2231 for non-emergency