SunCoast Property Management is a leader in Property Management in Florida and Georgia. Our unique management system that is specifically designed with the client in mind, whether you’re a novice or seasoned investor, SunCoast has the tools and the staff to support you and your asset. SunCoast successfully manages approximately 2000 homes between Florida and Georgia. Our home office is located in Jacksonville, Florida and we have support offices in Atlanta, GA, Ocala, FL, Tampa, FL and Southwest, FL. We have dedicated leasing agents who strive to ensure our average rent ready property is on the market for less than 2 weeks. Furthermore, we are well versed in Government Housing regulations and our staff is continuously educated in Property Management Law. Choosing SunCoast Property Management is the first step in real success.
We are a reputable and reliable property management company firm with over 12 years in property management services. By utilizing our services, you will have confidence in knowing your best interest is our priority and be able to feel comfortable in the knowledge that your property is being well taken care of.
While representing the owner of a property, our services include but are not limited to:
- Actively promoting your property to lease
- Procuring prospective tenants to lease the property
- Negotiating with prospective tenants
- Checking qualification’s and creditworthiness of prospective tenants
- Charging & collecting lease payments
- Representing the owner in inspection or repair of the property
- Contracting for repair or remodel
- Holding trust funds or property received in managing the properties & accounting to the owner for the funds or property
- Providing copies of records of acts performed on behalf of the owner of the real estate
Our property management package includes:
- No sign up fee’s
- Competitive Monthly Management Fees – and reduced rates for larger portfolios
- Accounting Services with a competitive monthly rate for multiple property management
- One-time tenant placement fee that is only charged once we have successfully placed a tenant in your home and collected the first month’s rent.
Our professional services include:
- An initial inspection of the property to determine a fair market rental rate and recommend any improvements that might be needed to ensure its marketability.
- Tenant screening. This includes conducting credit checks, verifying employment and income, and running a criminal background check.
- Prepare all required documents, including lease agreements and pertinent addenda.
- During the tenancy we oversee any required maintenance, conduct lease renewal inspections, collect the rent and provide customizable, detailed accounting reports to you each day, week, or month.
- You will have a dedicated Portfolio Manager who will be your main point of contact for all of your comments, questions and concerns. Additionally, you will have a team in place that is assigned to each aspect of managing your property that you will be able to contact regarding any specific topic.
- We will serve legal notices, initiate and, supervise evictions due to nonpayment of rent or other violations of the lease.
- You will be able to access your individualized Owner’s Portal from our website to access your accounting and maintenance reports 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We promise to always strive to provide you with prompt and courteous communication regarding your property and to all parties involved.
SunCoast Property Management, Built By Investors, For Investors