Hello! Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor for our community.
Before we begin awarding jobs, all vendors must complete our “New Vendor Packet.” Suncoast Property Management, LLC. will collect and store your documents; all of which are required by Suncoast to designate you as an approved vendor on our company’s vendor list.
To Get started….
Review and submit all required documents below
- Certificate of Insurance (COI) with correct coverage limits (sample attached)
- Vendor Agreement, Signed/Dated
- Vendor ACH Credit (Payment) Authorization Agreement Form with a cancelled check and/or direct deposit form from your bank.
- ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED AS ONE PACKET! Incomplete Packets will be rejected.
- If you do not have Workers’ Compensation coverage, in some cases the State of
- Florida will grant an exemption. You’ll need to apply for the exemption with the State of Florida directly by visiting: https://www.myfloridacfo.com/Division/wc/employer/Exemptions/default.htm
- Email all updated documents to email@example.com
We look forward to partnering with you in the future.
Suncoast Property Management